Working in a Coal Mine....


April 1, 2014   Did I tell you how much I hate work?  I know, I know...everybody hates to work!  But I really, really hate my current job.  I thought this job would be a good outlet for me to feel connected to the bigger world so I wouldn't focus on being sick all the time.  But this job has become a major drag, and I'm simply not sure I really care anymore.
Sounds crazy, doesn't it?  I'm dealing with cancer, I'll soon have two kids in college, and I'm pissed - all the time - over the stupid and inane world I inhabit every work day from 8 to 5.  I really need to gain some perspective over this thing - and soon!  I really need a reality check to help me get that momentum back that I first felt when I took this job.

Of course, it doesn't help that I have to put up with some very crappy attitudes all day long.  I'm not sure I have ever worked where people just out-and-out hate me.  And I'm ready to hate back...so tired of crummy people and their crummy attitudes.  They can certainly go to hell!

So, that's my rant for tonight.  It'd be great if some of those "wonderful" people from work stumbled upon this blog.  Maybe they'd think a little bit more about their actions and words.  Nah, probably not.  They're all pretty clueless.

Have a good night.

Kinda how I feel at work right now.

Note:  If you want to leave a comment, just choose "Anonymous" from the Profile Selection drop down bar right below the Comment box. (It's the very last choice.)  Sorry for any confusion.

Also, please make sure you leave your name or sign-in somewhere in your comment.  Thanks.

Comments