Friday Morning Rant

I was in quite a mood earlier this morning when I saw a Facebook post by a college friend regarding the "orange moron."  Here was my response:
Very well said. He's demeaned the office and will continue to be a blight on the social and political fabric of our country for years to come (unfortunately). I hope the Republicans and conservatives who put him in that office will someday realize their grave mistake. I won't, however, live long enough - thanks to the probable repeal of ACA - to witness their mea culpa.

And, yes, I firmly believe that if the current version of the Senate's health bill passes I will be targeted by insurance carriers for having a pre-existing condition - cancer - and we will either go bankrupt keeping me alive or I'll just go quietly into the night.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Guess who?













Note:  If you want to leave a comment, just choose "Anonymous" from the Profile Selection drop down bar right below the Comment box. (It's the very last choice.)  Sorry for any confusion.


Also, please make sure you leave your name or sign-in somewhere in your comment.  Thanks.

Comments